Rectal Computer Rectal Computer

Not to be a douchebag but compared to your previous work, this is weak.
The comedy and voice comes off as too forced and rehearsed sometimes, as if you struggled to make new content.

Lazy Writing 4 Lazy Writing 4

Hahah I loved her reaction "yeah, my tits". xD

Bio-Hazardous EP1 Bio-Hazardous EP1

Hahaha this was great, but daww no jill sandwich. xD

Revengineering Revengineering

Most excellent

That lvl3 sentry got swag. ;D

the dark one Episode 1 the dark one Episode 1

Aw jesus this is awful.

Please use a preloader. Adding a loading bar you drew won't work as one.
Newgrounds has plenty of free preloaders you can use for this purpose.

Secondly, do not make sprite movies. They're not original since you're using graphics made by someone else, and they look generally bad.

Hatris Hatris

Hahahaha

Shor and nice. I honestly was expecting something like a review or something, but the surprise was neat.

The Rolling Girl The Rolling Girl

Well, it was a pleasant video.

Even though the voice is so terrible. Is it some kind of computer generated voice? Or is the singer's first language something other than english? If the video didn't have subtitles i honestly wouldn't have known what he was saying.

Regarding the flash itself, you explored different techniques of animation, stills and negatives, and it was good.

There is a lot of room for improvement, but i'm sure you're already growing as an artist, keep practicing, you're doing a good job.

SleepilyVivid responds:

Yes, the singer is Japanese, and I assume he used an auto-tune.

Thank you.

Lion & Giraffe Lion & Giraffe

This was cute.

You still need some more practice with your drawing hand, but it's a very decent work of art.

Annoying characters are a bit overrated, try exploring scenarios not thought of before, you have what's needed to create something great, you just have to squeeze your creative juice out.

Queen0fHearts responds:

Thank you for the feedback. I actually drew this using my mouse which made it a little more difficult but I think it came out cute. I agree that annoying characters are used often but I don't think they are overated. Like Druox said, it makes you WANT the lion to kick giraffe's butt.

Game Mashup Part 1 Game Mashup Part 1

Well, it's not bad per se.

I can understand how this could help you learn flash, since it's basically learning how to use movie clips and the like. But still, it's a sprite movie. Besides being extremely overrated concepts, it's not really YOUR work other than the arrangement of figures to create your story using premade graphics.

I invite you to create things that are fully yours to further learn more about flash.

Gabe's World Intro Gabe's World Intro

Ehhh.

It's badly animated, you drew the letters yourself even though flash has a font tool built in, you used a very low fps count and it was ONLY AN INTRO.

The preloader works, so that's a plus.
Other than that, it's very bad, you must practice more.